Opustone Stone and Tile Concepts, one of Florida’s largest importers and distributors of the finest stones including slabs, tiles and accessories is currently seeking a receptionist to join our team. We are looking for an individual that is professional, outgoing, friendly, and customer focused.
The receptionist will be responsible for receiving and directing telephone calls, customers and visitors to the appropriate staff member; receive, sort and route incoming mail and faxes; and process and dispatch outgoing mail.
- Receives and relays incoming, outgoing and internal calls through a telephone console
in a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Supplies routine telephone information such as hours of operation, address, directions
and other information. Answers routine questions.
- Takes and delivers messages.
- Greets and assists on-site customers and visitors, determines the nature of their visit and announces visitors to appropriate staff member.
- Maintains the visitor log.
- Ensures that visitors feel welcome and are promptly directed to the appropriate person for assistance.
- Receives, sorts, routes and tracks incoming mail, packages and samples.
- Receives and directs incoming faxes.
- Prepares outgoing mail.
- Ensures that the showroom is maintained in a neat and orderly fashion throughout the day.
- 1 to 3 years receptionist, general office or customer service experience in a high volume,
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual skills (English/Spanish)
preferred. Ability to project a courteous and patient image over the telephone
and in person.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work Saturday hours.
- Knowledge of basic office equipment with ability to utilize a personal computer with word processing.
- We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including: medical, dental and vision coverage
- Holiday and vacation pay
- 401(k) Program
Opustone National Stone Distributors is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.