Opustone and Tile Concepts, one of Florida’s largest importers and distributors of the finest stones including slabs, tiles, porcelain tiles, and accessories is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team. We are looking for an individual that is professional, organized, detailed oriented and can work independently.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing customer service over the telephone. This position is also responsible for supporting the Sales Team when they are out of the office to expedite requests for information and sample requests.
- Assists customers over the telephone in a professional and respectful manner. Collects information to record contact in Sales Force. Works with management when completing unusual, complex or difficult sales. Supports customer service and the Account Executives and Sr. Account Executives in the daily Showroom activities, as needed.
- Provides support to Sr. Account Executives and Outside Sales personnel with pricing, orders, photographs, etc. needed and provides feedback in a timely manner, when needed.
- Provides customers with pricing and information, as needed.
- Follows up with customers after their preliminary visit to gather information to complete the Customer Information Form, scheduling their next visit and gathering feedback about their customer services experience.
- Follow up to be sure samples are sent and received in a timely manner. Assists Sales Team in expediting sample requests while they are out on sales calls.
- Serves a backup to the Receptionist in her absence.
- Enters orders and processes paperwork following established procedures. Reviews orders at least two (2) days prior to scheduled delivery. Inspects the material prior to delivery to be sure it is in good condition. Ensures that any paperwork or communication issues are resolved to avoid shipment delays.
- Communicates with the Warehouse Operations Manager or Warehouse Supervisor, verbally and in writing, as needed, for picture requests, and sample requests following established procedures.
- Receives and answers telephone calls and emails by the end of the business day, even if only to explain that they will follow up the next day. Sends sales orders and photographs to customers as requested.
- Listens to and resolves customer complaints regarding service, products or personnel. Notifies Regional Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Showroom Manager and/or executive management immediately of complaints received regardless of urgency.
- Follows established sales procedures and pricing policies.
- Meets with Regional Sales Manager, Branch Manager or Showroom Manager on a weekly basis to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets and business base. Prepares reports of activities for the Regional Sales Manager, Branch Manager or Showroom Manager on a weekly basis, or as requested.
- Executes sales promotion activities.