Opustone and Tile Concepts, one of Florida’s largest importers and distributors of the finest stones including slabs, tiles and accessories is currently seeking a purchasing clerk to join our team. We are looking for an individual that is professional, organized and detailed oriented.
The purchasing clerk will be responsible for assisting the Purchasing Manager with a variety of clerical duties and assisting with various projects within the Purchasing Area.
- 1 to 3 years general office or logistics experience preferred.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities, adjust to sudden changes in workflow and meet demanding deadlines. Must be accurate and detailed oriented.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Availability to work Saturday hours, as needed.
- Knowledge of basic office equipment with ability to utilize a personal computer with word processing, spreadsheet, email and database software.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Holiday and vacation pay
- 401(k) Program
Opustone and Tile Concepts is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career, please send your resume to: JGonzalez@opustone.com.