Aged and ageless
Revio from Opustone looks so much like aged wood, that you’ll have difficulty believing it’s really engineered porcelain. The weathered, rustic look of wood has been captured perfectly, providing a remarkably earthy look to any space. Panels are uniquely patterned and textured just like real wood. But unlike real wood, Revio is built to last. Stain and water resistant, and unbelievably durable, the versatile Revio opens whole new worlds of inspiration in design.
BIG INDOOR & OUTDOOR SLABS TO SATISFY YOUR IDEAS. THAT’S LAPITEC. ONLY FROM OPUSTONE.
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- Innovative material defined as Sintered Stone
- Contemporary colors including elegant earth hues commonly found in natural stone
- Available in various finishes that are stain free, and bacteria and mold repellent
- Known as an “eternal” product that withstands the effects of time and weather
- Resistant to acids, bases and solvents, it is hard-wearing, impact resistant, non-flammable, thaw and frost resistant and insensitive to UV rays
- Suited for any indoor or outdoor application
Imagine a stone inspired by elegant rugs and rich textiles. Tile surfaces transformed to resemble other materials.
- Italian-designed pressed ceramic tiles engineered to minimize water absorption and maximize durability.
- Ideal for both home and commercial spaces.
- Large size formats, perfect for both floors and walls.
FONDOVALLE - Tracks
Followed everywhere. Enjoyed anywhere.
Designed to go wherever you go.
Natural in appearance but modern in design.
- Italian pressed ceramic tile engineered for minimal water absorption and maximum durability.
- Versatile enough for high traffic home and commercial spaces.
- Indoor or outdoor use.
- Never fades.