The field marketing promoter will visit new and existing customers to create interest in our products and promote our product lines. They will look for opportunities in the market to leverage development of incremental business for our Sales Area. The field marketing promoter will be working with interior designers, builders, developers, architects, fabricators and dealers.
- Introduces new products, promotes old products and/or answers customers’ questions.
- Identifies and qualifies customers in order to provide them with additional information and suggests specific products to meet the customers’ needs.
- Researches and investigates products to prepare presentations for specific target audiences. Provides product information, using presentations, lectures, charts and/or slide shows.
- Provides product samples, information brochures and other incentives to persuade specifiers to buy our specific products.
- Sets up and arranges displays in areas to attract the attention of prospective customers. Returns periodically to be sure that the displays are maintained.
- Develops list of prospective customers from various sources and leads.
- Works in coordination with the Merchandising Area for supply of promotional tools for various purposes.
- Attends various special networking events representing the company or company sponsored parties or events.
- Prepares reports of visits or contacts for management to track progress.
- 1 to 3 years sales experience in a wholesale environment preferred. Prior experience working with the trade industry helpful.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual skills are required to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent persuasion skills to promote purchase of products and services.
- Ability to utilize a personal computer with word processing, spreadsheet, email and database software.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work Saturday hours, as needed.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Valid Florida driver license and transportation is required with ability to travel within assigned area on a daily basis.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Holiday and vacation pay
- 401(k) Program