The Showroom Concept Designer will be responsible for creating tile patterns, concept boards and showroom designs. They will assist clients with design and color arrangements.
- Create tile patterns. Renders design ideas in the form of drawings or paste-ups.
- Create concept boards, mixing and matching colors and mosaics.
- Creates showroom designs and keeps them updated with current trends, color and accessories. Formulates plan to be esthetic and conducive to intended purposes.
- Assist customer with design and color arrangements. Determines their needs and presents design to client for approval.
- Use CAD and related software to create drawings. Read and interpret blueprints. Draw up floor plans and sketches.
- Follow up to be sure that design specifications have been met.
- Prepares reports on a weekly basis.
- 1 to 3 years interior design, sales or customer service experiences required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual skills are required to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles involved in production or precision technical plans, blueprints drawing and models.
- Must have artistic ability and clear understanding of the use of color, texture, lighting and space.
- Ability to utilize a personal computer with word processing, spreadsheet, database and CAD software
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work Saturday hours, as needed
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Valid driver license and transportation is preferred to visit customers as needed.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Holiday and vacation pay
- 401(k) Program