The sales associate will provide customer service and perform sales activities for clients, in person and over the telephone. They will assist clients with design concepts and selection of materials that will meet their needs. The sales associate will be working with homeowners, designers, architects, builders and fabricators.
- Service existing accounts and develop new account relationships
- Enter orders and process paperwork
- Follow up on quotations
- Meet sales goals and objectives
- Prepare reports on a weekly basis
- 3 to 5 years customer service or sales experience in a wholesale or showroom environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent sales skills with a proven track record
- Ability to utilize a personal computer with word processing, spreadsheet, email and database software.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work Saturday hours is required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including: medical, dental and vision
- Holiday and vacation pay
- 401(k) Program
Opustone and Tile Concepts is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding career with us, please send your resume to: SSoar@opustone.com